Friday, June 03, 2016

A Right turn or a Left?

*******************************************************************************
This is a poem that roots its foundation into the concept of "Confusion". It is about how people panic and get hasty which results in everything going wrong.
*******************************************************************************
I could have lit a life that day,
But I chose to take the other way,
For I was in a Doubtful Nerve,
If it would benefit me.

That girl in darkness with no light,
Was wondering with all her might,
That how will she ever fight,
The scent of Dire depression.

I saw her drowning in the pool,
I advised her to stay calm and cool,
Hesitated to save her,
Oh! I'm and idiot, such a fool.

I learnt something the other day,
I could have saved a life that way,
If i stood and thought of what to do,
I was in a hurry, haste,
Redundant panic goes to waste.

I could have lit a life that day,
But I chose to take the other way,
For I was in a Doubtful Nerve,
If it would benefit me.



No comments:

Post a Comment