"Madame, May I?"
Another way to say...
"Get up, Get out,
I'll put away the tray!"
"I think I need to leave,
I'll come another day."
"No! I won't!
I just don't want to stay!"
"Mr. Smith if I may,
I would l like to add..."
"Hey Smith! Shut up!
Your ideas drive me mad!!"
"Hey! How's my hair?"
Says my friend posing low.
"It looks like a rake!"
"That's so Marilyn Monroe!"
Imagine I spoke my mind,
What a loner I would have been!
Not a friend, not a neighbor,
Not a stranger, not a kin!
I may be true to my thoughts,
And you'd flutter away like a bird,
But the truth is bitter,
Or so I've heard!
**************************************
Thank you guys for taking your time to read this poem. I'm glad I could come up with something after so long! It's funny how we just lie to make someone feel nice or just put things another way so we don't hurt someone. I thought this might be funny but comment below if you think it is otherwise! Keep checking my blog for something new!
**************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment