Tuesday, September 01, 2015

MY BLOG!!!

Hi,
Thanks for visiting my blog! It means a lot to me.

My name is Ritu and I created this blog so I can post what I write and through what you comment, I can learn and improve. 

Writing has been my passion for as long as I can remember and it has always been the best way to express myself.
 I am not a regular writer. I write when a certain phenomenon compels me to write. That could be an incident, a series of beautiful phrases that start swimming in my mind or my immediate surrounding which makes me overwhelmed.

I love writing because through what I write, I can let out all that debris in my mind without needing to tell anyone in person. I’ve realized that one needs a lot of inspiration to write a flawless piece and after they have put their thoughts into words, they are always proud of it. Written pieces come from the soul and not from the mind.

Welcome to Quills on Parchments, my blog, where I write poems, short stories and descriptive essays. I love reading comments so make sure to leave a comment or suggestion in the comment section below every composition. Feel free to tell me anything because I am not a person who would take downbeat comments as a slur, it would simply be one more rung on the ladder to a great composition! You can also comment Themes that you would like me to write on.

Thank you and stay tuned!

~ Ritu

No comments:

Post a Comment