***********************************************************
"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, Drifting through the wind, Wanting to start again?" Adolescent problems, Picky parents, A lot of teens had to go through this!
***********************************************************
Chances are about us,
How we perceive it,
What we make it,
And what it makes us.
Chances rely on trust,
Trust breaks, chances fly,
Fly so far that,
SORRY makes sense no more!
People say life is all about chances,
They say chances make us who we are,
I am really afraid, if we give chances so much
authority,
Won’t it over power us?
Every creature gets one chance,
One chance to prove themselves,
To show the world what they are made of,
To reveal their true self.
Some do it,
Some don’t,
The ones who do it are revered,
The ones who don’t………
They are the ones who root for justice,
The ones who now truly know themselves,
The ones whose sorry is worthless to us,
The ones who want one last chance.
Mom and dad trust me,
I know I have lied a lot,
For once I know what’s truly wrong,
Don’t abandon me here to rot.
Don’t tell me that I don’t exist,
That I am loved no more,
Don’t tell me I am worthless,
Don’t make my kindness sore.
Don’t tell me I am a bully,
That I don’t have a bright future anymore,
Just give me One. Last. Chance.
Just ONE.
Don’t cut me off already,
I am not worth all of that,
Don’t tell me I am weak,
I am a lot more than that,
Don’t tell me I am useless,
That I have no life to live,
I am telling you, Just one last chance,
And you will see the change in me.
Is it that hard to forgive?
To accept a mere sorry?
Does it not hurt you,
When you yell at me?
Do you never tear
When I cry?
Does it make a difference
If I live or I die?
If I chose to live
Will you love me like before?
Will you hug me like a teddy bear?
Will you hate me no more?
I am SORRY for all the trouble,
That came along with this heartfelt forgiveness,
I am obliged that you have accepted for the last time,
This Humble apology from me.
I love you mom and dad,
I always did,
No matter how you treated me,
My heart always ached for you.
I know you were not wrong
But did you ever
Ever look at life through my eyes
Felt how my heart ached?
No matter what you did
Or how you looked at me
I will always love you for who you are
For that one last chance
That one last chance made me choose life
Over something that takes away what you gave
You gave me life
You gave me my One Last Chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment